As Fox News says, why wouldn’t we all believe President Trump? Obviously, he is always truthful. We all know that it is just the “Fake Media” that saying otherwise.
Here are just a few of the things that the unjust Fake Media (all networks except Fox News, of course) say about our honest to a fault leader and his relationships with others:
1. Our Allies and our trade policies
Trump: Excellent relations with our allies, a “ten”;
Fake Media: Our allies are shocked at our lack of leadership and emphasis on short-term self-interest
Discussion: Recent quotes from our allies regarding our trade policy include: EU: “totally unacceptable”; France: “this is like the OK Corral”; England “deeply disappointed”; Canada: “illegal and counterproductive”.
FOX analysis: Fellow Trump supporters, who cares if they are mad? The worst that can happen is a trade war, destroying our economy. But they will get hurt too, so no problem.
2. Race relations
Trump: “I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks”;
Fake Media: Awful isn’t the same as great
Discussion: Trump stated: “laziness is a trait in blacks.” He has also tweeted an image showing that 81 percent of murders of whites are done by blacks. The real number is 15 percent.
FOX analysis: Come on, 15 and 81 are pretty close. Give our guy a break.
Trump: Relations are excellent, they all like me;
Fake Media: Members of both parties frequently criticize the President in public and have even more negative things to say in private
Discussion: Past and present GOP legislators Ryan, McConnell, Flake, Corker, McCain, and others (as well as Democrats Schumer, Schiff, and virtually their entire party) have made very negative statements about Trump. For example: Bob Corker said, “He concerns me. He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation.”; After Trump equated Charlottesville white supremacists and those protesting them, Mitch McConnell said, “There are no good neo-Nazis”; and Speaker Ryan said (regarding Trump’s “sh**hole” comments about African nations), “very unfortunate, unhelpful”.
FOX analysis: Trump is a true leader among men under attack by the awful “deep state” (i.e. anyone of either party with any knowledge of Washington and how to actually get things done there). He “don’t need no stinkin’ politicians” to support him.
Not only are the Fake News Networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, and CNN) all obviously conspiring against Trump, so are the supposedly impartial fact-checking organizations. For example, PolitiFact (another widely praised and accepted Fake News source) rates all of the following Trump statements as false, and PolitiFact has the nerve to provide very specific, verifiable facts as to why (see politifact.com for discussion):
• Philadelphia Eagles players stayed “in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem” or were “kneeling.” (never happened)
• “We got $6 billion for opioid and (we’re) getting rid of that scourge that’s taking over our country”. (still there)
• A “horrible law” passed by Democrats requires that children be separated from their parents “once they cross the Border into the U.S.” (a Trump policy)
• “Nancy Pelosi came out in favor of MS-13 (Latino gang).” (she didn’t)
• James Clapper said “that the FBI was spying on (Trump’s) campaign.” (he actually said nothing of the sort)
• A “catch and release” immigration policy “is a Democrat rule” (it’s not)
• “In seven years that (nuclear) deal will have expired, and Iran is free to go ahead and create nuclear weapons.” (not part of the deal)
• North Korea has “agreed to denuclearization” (it has not agreed to destroy its weapons and is expanding its capabilities)
• “Only fools, or worse, are saying that our money-losing Post Office makes money with Amazon.” (USPS makes a profit on these transactions)
• There is “substantial evidence of voter fraud.” (none shown)
• “22 to 24 people” came into the United States due to family connection with suspect in the October 2017 New York City terror attack. (unsubstantiated theory)
• “We enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history.” (nope, others were larger)
• The immigration visa lottery “randomly hands out green cards without any regard for skill, merit, or the safety of American people.” (again, untrue, there is a screening process)
• “You take Pulse nightclub. If you had one person in that room that could carry a gun and knew how to use it, it wouldn’t have happened, or certainly to the extent that it did.” (there was an armed guard)
• “Democrats are nowhere to be found on DACA.” (Dems were blocked from taking action by GOP Senate and House)
By now, it should be clear to everyone that there is no reason at all to doubt anything the President says. It’s just all those lies that his enemies keep repeating.
Brothers and sisters in the Make America Great Again movement, not to worry. Trump’s approval ratings may once again rise due to a “well-informed” populace. As Kellyanne Conway says, we can always just come up with our own “alternate facts” true or not. As Melania says “who cares”, right?